Below are some of the key services that I can provide:
Photography, Multimedia and Photo/Video Editing
- Portraits of you, your family and friends, or even your pets! Using minimal studio equipment, I can capture my subjects doing their thing in their natural environment. Check out the Photography section of my site for multiple examples.
- Events - I run around with a camera so you don't have to! Whether it's a family event like a wedding or party, or larger events like a national conference, I capture the moments on digital film for you to remember and share. Check out my Event Photography for some examples.
- Research - In the lab, or out in the field, I can help you to capture your work so you can share it with others in presentations, on websites, or in publications. You can find examples of research photos in my Research In Action section, as well as the Fall 2012 Issue of ROM Magazine. Videos can be found on my Multimedia page, as well as on my Youtube channel.
- Promotional - If you need photos of your organization and what you do, or you, your products, or you with your products!
- You can also find me on 500px. Feel free to contact me about licensing opportunities or prints.
- Scientific illustration - Scale drawings in pencil and ink that can also be rendered digitally for subjects including animal anatomy (particularly skeletons), biodiversity and species identification, animal physiology, and explanations of biological concepts.
- Technical Illustration - perfect for explaining methods and concepts to be used in infographics, printed guides, magazines and brochures, blog postings, and websites.
- Story Illustration - need an image that will enhance a story, article, book, or other publication? When it's something a photo can't portray, I can provide you with custom illustrations that will fulfill your creative vision.
Check out the Illustration section of my website for some examples.
Educational Activity Development and Design
- Informative and fun printer-friendly activity sheets for different age groups. I design them according to your specifications, and can include word searches, mazes, colouring pages and most other activities.
- I can also help you develop games and activities with educational elements of biology and conservation related to your chosen theme. Examples of past activities I have developed include a bioluminescence food web game, fossil and mineral excavation, and a number of arts and crafts. I'm a former camp counsellor - anything can be made into a game!
I've developed materials and activities for the Royal Ontario Museum, and for Cooking Toronto. Check out the Educational Materials and Illustration sections for examples.
Strategic Marketing and Communications
- Social Media campaigns - developing pages and presence for companies and organizations on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn and more
- Branding and identity - website aesthetics and readability, business cards, styles and logo development
- Audience identification and research
- Promotional campaign development and materials design